Colloidal microcrystalline cellulose
The colloidal microcrystalline cellulose is made by special surface treatment of microcrystalline cellulose (MCC) and appropriate ratio of sodium carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC-Na). It is a water-dispersible, water-insoluble colloidal substance . It is widely used in the pharmaceutical industry and food industry. Based on its effect of suspending and emulsification stabilization, it is mainly used in syrups, suspensions, emulsions, nasal sprays and ointments.
- Compatible with most water-soluble substances and ethanol
- The characteristics of natural materials (containing more than 90% natural dietary fiber)
- White opaque, non-solubilized, odorless and tasteless
- High temperature resistance, acid, alkali, salt, good stability
- Recommended dosage: about 0.5%--1.5%
- Neocel®The microcrystalline cellulose disperses to provide the backbone material, and the sodium carboxymethyl cellulose dissolves the protective colloid to increase the stability of the suspension
- Neocel®Mid-micron microcrystalline cellulose is distributed evenly in the product to ensure the emulsification effect of the product
- Neocel® can effectively increase the taste of the product and make the product beautiful
- Neocel® has excellent thixotropic properties, and the shear thinning effect is helpful for production and processing
The colloidal microcrystalline cellulose is made by special surface treatment of microcrystalline cellulose (MCC) and appropriate ratio of sodium carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC-Na). It is a water-dispersible, water-insoluble colloidal substance , It is widely used in the food industry. Based on its effect of suspending and emulsification stabilization, it can be used in dairy products, beverages, low-fat foods, baked goods, vegetarian products, condiments (sauces, salad dressings) and meat products, etc.
Shanghai Shenmei Pharmaceutical Development Technology Co., Ltd. is the general agent of Taiwan Mingtai food grade colloidal microcrystalline cellulose Neocel® in China, responsible for the promotion and sales of its products in Chinese food factories and health care products factories.
NSF/IPEC/ANSI 363-2014:GMP, ISO9001, ISO14001, FSSC22000, Kosher, Halal
Neocel® The microcrystalline cellulose is dispersed to provide the backbone material, and the sodium carboxymethyl cellulose dissolves the protective colloid to increase the stability of the system. A large amount of microcrystalline cellulose is uniformly distributed in the In the product, the emulsification effect of the product is guaranteed.
- In dairy products: as a suspending agent, foam stabilizer, emulsion stabilizer, providing a creamy appearance and mouthfeel
- In beverages: enhance emulsification stability, flavor release, thickening and suspension, and can also be used for weight loss and dietary fiber drinks
Compatibility---Good compatibility with most water-soluble polymers and alcohols
Salt tolerance---tolerance to most salts, electrolytes and hard water
Acid and alkali resistance---good stability between pH3.5 and pH11
Opacity---white opaque dispersion, milky smooth texture
Three-dimensional stability---maintain a three-dimensional stable water/oil/air system to prevent the aggregation of proteins and other solid materials